We are very excited to announce that The University of Northampton’s Early Childhood Studies Department have signed up run a partnership project in India in March/April 2010 through our University Overseas Challenge programme. If you’re a student in the Early Childhood Studies Dept. and would like more info you can contact Eunice Lumsden.
NEW PARTNERSHIP WITH NORTHAMPTON UNI’S EARLY CHILDHOOD STUDIES DEPT.
Other Related Posts...
- VESL’s future beyond 2014
- What was your VESL moment?
- Wild Fund: English Signs in Sri Lanka
- A Review of 2013
- International Volunteer Day 2013
- Where to find VESL in 2014…?
- Introducing our Student Leaders for 2013/14
- Volunteer Case Study: Rural Projects
- Volunteer Case Study: Kru Kim
- Q&A Review: Glasgow University
- 2014 Project Dates
- Where to find VESL in Autumn 2013…
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Like VESL – tell your friends…
Past Volunteer Feedback
- Travel Advice: Homesickness April 23, 2014
- Volunteer Co-ordinator: Dhanya April 15, 2014
- Teaching Advice: New Ideas April 14, 2014
- Volunteer Co-ordinator: Renata April 8, 2014
- Volunteer Co-ordinator: Ola April 1, 2014
andhra pradesh case study chiang rai classroom clothing co-ordinators communicate contact culture ESL resources faq feature feedback food funding fundraising gap year homestay india kerala money packing past vols research Safety school selection songs sri lanka student leaders students teachers teacher workshops teaching teaching activities TEFL tefl course thailand transport travel advice trustees uni projects video volunteering wild fund