During Tom Harrison’s (VESL Programme Director) project visit to Chiang Rai in Northern Thailand he was able to deliver nearly £350 to one of the rural hill tribe schools to which we send volunteers. The money was raised by Keele University to buy much needed mosquito nets for all the students from the surrounding tribes who have to board at the school during the week. Thank you to all of the Keele students and staff members who helped to raise this money.
MOSQUITO NETS FOR HILL TRIBE SCHOOL
Other Related Posts...
- Fundraising: 24 hour erg
- VESL’s future beyond 2014
- Fundraising: Chilli Challenge
- Fundraising: 10km Run
- Volunteer Co-ordinator: Becca
- Fundraising Ideas For The Office
- Fundraising: Murder Mystery Evening
- Fundraising Idea: Sport-a-thon
- Fundraising Idea: Valentines Day
- Fundraising Idea: Treasure Maps & Lucky Squares
- What was your VESL moment?
- Fundraising: Plan Plan Plan
Like VESL – tell your friends…
Past Volunteer Feedback
- Travel Advice: Homesickness April 23, 2014
- Volunteer Co-ordinator: Dhanya April 15, 2014
- Teaching Advice: New Ideas April 14, 2014
- Volunteer Co-ordinator: Renata April 8, 2014
- Volunteer Co-ordinator: Ola April 1, 2014
andhra pradesh case study chiang rai classroom clothing co-ordinators communicate contact culture ESL resources faq feature feedback food funding fundraising gap year homestay india kerala money packing past vols research Safety school selection songs sri lanka student leaders students teachers teacher workshops teaching teaching activities TEFL tefl course thailand transport travel advice trustees uni projects video volunteering wild fund