We would just like to say thanks to Clara Hebblethwaite and Jo Taylor for helping to run another successful training event. The feedback from the volunteers was tremendous and your help was greatly appreciated.
Other Related Posts...
- VESL’s future beyond 2014
- Volunteer Case Study: Pauline: One Day I Will Be Back
- Volunteer Case Study: Pauline: Arriving in India
- What was your VESL moment?
- Wild Fund: English Signs in Sri Lanka
- A Review of 2013
- International Volunteer Day 2013
- Where to find VESL in 2014…?
- Introducing our Student Leaders for 2013/14
- Volunteer Case Study: Rural Projects
- Volunteer Case Study: A Second Family
- Volunteer Case Study: Memories
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Like VESL – tell your friends…
Past Volunteer Feedback
- Travel Advice: Homesickness April 23, 2014
- Volunteer Co-ordinator: Dhanya April 15, 2014
- Teaching Advice: New Ideas April 14, 2014
- Volunteer Co-ordinator: Renata April 8, 2014
- Volunteer Co-ordinator: Ola April 1, 2014
andhra pradesh case study chiang rai classroom clothing co-ordinators communicate contact culture ESL resources faq feature feedback food funding fundraising gap year homestay india kerala money packing past vols research Safety school selection songs sri lanka student leaders students teachers teacher workshops teaching teaching activities TEFL tefl course thailand transport travel advice trustees uni projects video volunteering wild fund