“The most incredible thing I’ve ever done. I fell in love with Thailand and was really grateful to get such a great experience of the education system and culture in such a beautiful country whilst working alongside a really great team. I loved every minute of it and wasn’t ready to come home” – Lisa Price, Teacher Workshop Volunteer, 2010
Teacher Workshop Feedback – Lisa Price, 2010
By Ian on September 15, 2010 in Volunteer Feedback
Other Related Posts...
- Volunteer Co-ordinator: Renata
- Volunteer Co-ordinator: Becca
- Volunteer Update: Bob in Sri Lanka IV
- A Review of 2013
- Volunteer Case Study: Thailand: A Day In The Life
- Volunteer Case Study: Kru Kim
- Volunteer Case Study: A Second Family
- Volunteer Case Study: Memories
- 2014 Project Dates
- Volunteer Case Study: Give It Your All
- India: A Volunteers Guide From Start To Finish: Part One: Fundraising
- Volunteer case study: a home away from home
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Like VESL – tell your friends…
Past Volunteer Feedback
- Travel Advice: Homesickness April 23, 2014
- Volunteer Co-ordinator: Dhanya April 15, 2014
- Teaching Advice: New Ideas April 14, 2014
- Volunteer Co-ordinator: Renata April 8, 2014
- Volunteer Co-ordinator: Ola April 1, 2014
andhra pradesh case study chiang rai classroom clothing co-ordinators communicate contact culture ESL resources faq feature feedback food funding fundraising gap year homestay india kerala money packing past vols research Safety school selection songs sri lanka student leaders students teachers teacher workshops teaching teaching activities TEFL tefl course thailand transport travel advice trustees uni projects video volunteering wild fund
No comments yet.