We are extremely pleased to announce that VESL has is given a M.O.U. (Memorandum of Understanding) by the OBEC (Office of Basic Education Commission) in Thailand. This M.O.U. officially recognises the partnership between VESL and the OBEC and will allow us to expand our programme into even more rural schools in Thailand. Thanks must go to all our representatives in Thailand who have helped gain this M.O.U. and establish a successful and worthwhile programme; we could not have achieved this without you!
Other Related Posts...
- Volunteer Co-ordinator: Renata
- VESL’s future beyond 2014
- Volunteer Co-ordinator: Becca
- What was your VESL moment?
- Wild Fund: English Signs in Sri Lanka
- A Review of 2013
- Volunteer Case Study: Thailand: A Day In The Life
- International Volunteer Day 2013
- Where to find VESL in 2014…?
- Introducing our Student Leaders for 2013/14
- Volunteer Case Study: Kru Kim
- Volunteer Case Study: A Second Family
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Like VESL – tell your friends…
Past Volunteer Feedback
- Travel Advice: Homesickness April 23, 2014
- Volunteer Co-ordinator: Dhanya April 15, 2014
- Teaching Advice: New Ideas April 14, 2014
- Volunteer Co-ordinator: Renata April 8, 2014
- Volunteer Co-ordinator: Ola April 1, 2014
andhra pradesh case study chiang rai classroom clothing co-ordinators communicate contact culture ESL resources faq feature feedback food funding fundraising gap year homestay india kerala money packing past vols research Safety school selection songs sri lanka student leaders students teachers teacher workshops teaching teaching activities TEFL tefl course thailand transport travel advice trustees uni projects video volunteering wild fund