Interested in volunteering in Thailand? Apply now!
Video Diary: Life in Thailand
Jodie Thackray volunteered with VESL in Thailand in Summer 2012, here she has put together an excellent video of her time there, from teaching in school to eating crickets!
Jodie recently graduated from MMU and is a freelance film-maker, photographer and artist – check out her website.
Other Related Posts...
- Travel Advice: Homesickness
- Volunteer Co-ordinator: Dhanya
- Teaching Advice: New Ideas
- Volunteer Co-ordinator: Renata
- Volunteer Co-ordinator: Ola
- Fundraising: 24 hour erg
- Volunteer Co-ordinator: Katie
- Fundraising: Chilli Challenge
- Volunteer Co-ordinator: Becky
- Volunteer Case Study: First Football Team
- Fundraising: 10km Run
- Volunteer Co-ordinator: Becca
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Like VESL – tell your friends…
Past Volunteer Feedback
- Travel Advice: Homesickness April 23, 2014
- Volunteer Co-ordinator: Dhanya April 15, 2014
- Teaching Advice: New Ideas April 14, 2014
- Volunteer Co-ordinator: Renata April 8, 2014
- Volunteer Co-ordinator: Ola April 1, 2014
andhra pradesh case study chiang rai classroom clothing co-ordinators communicate contact culture ESL resources faq feature feedback food funding fundraising gap year homestay india kerala money packing past vols research Safety school selection songs sri lanka student leaders students teachers teacher workshops teaching teaching activities TEFL tefl course thailand transport travel advice trustees uni projects video volunteering wild fund