“The children were so sad when I left. They said ‘you will forget us’, but how could I? Working with them has been a real privilege. They absorbed everything I had to offer them like little sponges.” – Rosemary Denim, Sri Lanka Volunteer 2005
Feedback Quote – Rosemary Denim, Sri Lanka, 2005
By Ian on September 15, 2005 in Volunteer Feedback
Other Related Posts...
- Volunteer Case Study: First Football Team
- Volunteer Update: Bob in Sri Lanka IV
- Volunteer Update: Bob in Sri Lanka III
- Wild Fund: English Signs in Sri Lanka
- A Review of 2013
- Volunteer Case Study: Thailand: A Day In The Life
- Volunteer Update: Bob in Sri Lanka II
- Volunteer Update: Bob in Sri Lanka
- India: A Volunteers Guide From Start To Finish: Part One: Fundraising
- Volunteer case study: a home away from home
- Volunteer Case Study: Making A Small But Measureable Difference
- VESL Overseas Visit 2013
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Like VESL – tell your friends…
Past Volunteer Feedback
- Travel Advice: Homesickness April 23, 2014
- Volunteer Co-ordinator: Dhanya April 15, 2014
- Teaching Advice: New Ideas April 14, 2014
- Volunteer Co-ordinator: Renata April 8, 2014
- Volunteer Co-ordinator: Ola April 1, 2014
andhra pradesh case study chiang rai classroom clothing co-ordinators communicate contact culture ESL resources faq feature feedback food funding fundraising gap year homestay india kerala money packing past vols research Safety school selection songs sri lanka student leaders students teachers teacher workshops teaching teaching activities TEFL tefl course thailand transport travel advice trustees uni projects video volunteering wild fund
No comments yet.